Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Cup of Cheer

I've become a big fan of succulents so finding stamps of succulents was the perfect answer.  
 The challenge at Wednesdays Simon Says Stamp is Hip to Be Square so I picked up my succulent stamps from a set by Simon Says Stamp and created this card.  I'm sure a big fan of Distress Stains so I created my backgrounds with those inks along with a stencil.  
 The squares were cut with a stitched set of dies from My Favorite Things.  I love those stitch accents making the squares so much more fun.  I used some Liquid Pearls in red to add the final accents.  
 Here is the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
 I also love photographing flowers and plants so I wanted to share a couple here. 
Thanks for visiting, Linda (lbpost)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS inking with the Distress Stains! Love the die-stenciled background with the images! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete